Skip to content
- All rentals are based on a one day use. Rentals may be picked up the day before and returned the day after at no additional charge. Extended term rental rates are available. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Payment in full is due 48 hours prior to delivery or customer pick up unless prior arrangements have been made. Accepted methods of payments are Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. No personal checks are accepted.
- Valid state or US identification and cash or credit card deposit is required for all reservations. Once a reservation is confirmed, no cancellations are allowed without forfeiting the deposit. Cancellations within 48 hours of the pickup or delivery date will forfeit the full cost of the rental. Customers must present valid state identification for all deliveries or when picking up equipment. Reservation deposits are based on the value of the equipment and must be in the form of tender listed above.
- All delivery rates are based on a first floor delivery and pick up during our normal business hours. Delivery and pick up times are not guaranteed unless prior arrangements have been made with an additional charge. Deliveries or pick ups other than first floor or after hours may be available for an additional fee
- All rental equipment must be broken down upon pick up unless prior arrangements have been made. All china, flatware, and glassware must be rinsed or wiped clean before returning or additional cleaning charges may apply.
- The customer or venue representative must be available at the time of delivery/pickup, and/or customer pickup/return to verify equipment.
- Due to the nature of linen colors and dye lots, Gateway Linens is not responsible for minor color variations.
- Gateway Linens is a full service rental company. We strive to meet and exceed the needs of all our customers.